Just confirm with your insurance. Remember to check with our group name (VIPcare) and with each provider's name with your insurance.
- Co-pays and Co-insurances are payable prior to your appointment.
- Check with your insurance prior to your appointment(s) if and how much they cover/ pay for our services.
- We will gladly submit claims to any third-party payor that you are a subscriber/ member of.
- Balance due after insurance payments - depending on the insurance contract - will be your responsibility.
- While we try to accept all insurance benefit assignments, several insurances that we are contracted with do make you responsible for some portion of the total cost, including co-pays, co-insurances, non-covered services etc.
- Any insurance that we are not contracted with, the entire bill will be your responsibility.
- Balances unpaid for more than 15 days will be turned to collections and/ or interest and other fees added.
- All balances, including the add-on fees will be your responsibility.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call one of our Locations. Our professionally trained staff will try their best to help you with any questions regarding insurances or invoices or charges.